项目经理 Project Manager返回招聘列表
Primary Responsibilities 主要工作职责:
- Meet project budget estimates handed over from Sales & Tendering; Meet project variation order budgets.
- Meet all Schedule milestones, for both internal and external; Especially for LD Milestones.
- Ensure that project team members have controlled copies of Client PO and all attachments. Ensure that team understands all constraints, objectives, risks and deliverables and that these are reviewed with the team periodically
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with contractual requirements, WBC internal requirements and statutory requirements
- Risk review is handled at beginning of contract and risk treatment measures defined for identified risks. Periodic update of Risk Management Table
- Ensure that all the problems under WBC responsibilities complained by customer solved appropriately
- Ensure regular, documented communication occurs within the project team with the Client’s project team and with Suppliers
- Co-ordinate SCM to ensure that procurement and shipping occurs as per schedule and is in accordance with contract specific and WBC Sourcing and insurance guidelines
- Co-ordinate Manufacture in WBC for fully management of Pressure Parts cost-effective on time delivery.
- Ensure that the Service Site Representative acts professionally to our Contract requirements and that the Site Office works efficiently
Qualifications Required 必要任职条件:
- Engineering Degree. At least 5 year experience in Industry companies, power industry experiences preferable. At least 2 year experience in project teams as e.g. technical leader, purchaser, or contract administrator
- Technical knowledge of the boiler and power industry. Basic knowledge and experience of company organization/ business procedures. Conceptual understanding of commercial/ financial and legal. Chinese as mother language, with English fluent for writing and speaking
- Strategic thinking. Profit and Schedule oriented proceeding. Decision maker. Team leader, strong ability in motivating and delegating
- Team Leader experience
- Power Industry EPC experience